photo 24159605fj5xx7.gif

Friday 25 May 2012

Recently, i having insomnia. A serious insomia~
Don't know why. feel like i got no more spirit to continue my study~
Everything is really seems like gameover~~ I take it as serious, but sometime i can't deny what it's really like a game~~ huh~~~

But anyway, i will still continue be patient, be cheers, be peaceful
i will still think of my parents, my family. I'm going to disappointed u all >.<

Every friday, suppose everyone getting happy getting high~~~
but dont know, i feel like, nothing differents compare to weekdays~~

A lof of differences kind of people or character, i had realize~~~ Some is just a small things
but some of them really make me scare about this world~~ Pretend a different way. one in front
one at the back.
and this semester i realize that, doesnt mean u do a lot of things, how well u did it, nor matter
it is really freaking hard to do it, your lecturer will never ever appreciate ^^
they only look their own side, and never think of students~~~

I thought is only ' customer always right'  but now got a new sentence, ' teacher always right'

Life sound's like boring~~~ It is really boring when u dont have money.
and u couldn't do anything.. What you can do is, just staying home like a fool~~~
I'm so speechless with this kind of life~~~ What to do? Praying for disaster comin as fast as possible?
hahahaha~~  so lol ..

I miss my family~~~  I want to back hometown~~
daddy mummy ~~~ i miss ur cooks~~
I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment