photo 24159605fj5xx7.gif

Saturday 21 April 2012

I noticed that blogger had change !
why?

Anyway, my blog is been neglected again.. haha!
Recently, I was really busy, no, can defined it as badly busy. sigh~
Luckily, i had pass up my Training report today. hoo~~ Relieved~~~

Honestly, i don't work well with my team. Seriously, i think it is my own problem. My communication.
I was unhappy, when im the one who always been ignored. Why i counldn't be myself at college?
I'm not myself.

I miss my parents. I wish they have a strong healthy body since i'm not there to take care my parents.
When I'm full of stressful, I feel like want to call back to papa and mama, but what i know is, i'll definetely cry. haha.

I lose my way. I lose my way to accounting, economics, microcomputing. Arghhh.
How? My midterm is coming soon, yet i do not know everything =[
I really don't want to get any subject with Donkey. Anyway, i am the one who always last minutes revision. haha

Today is saturday..Oh God, tomorrow is sunday, then monday is coming.
I don't want to sleep. haha ! After sleep, wake up at tomorrow morning already consider left half day
Why everytime friday to sunday is so short? Shorty ! It's unfair. Then why not, monday to friday is restday, saturday and sunday is study and working day? haha... non logical = =

No comments:

Post a Comment