photo 24159605fj5xx7.gif

Tuesday 26 June 2012

I miss my family T.T
i find it, family is really playing an important role in my life.
I got 2 sister and 1 brother and i. Four of us are at different place.
Sister at kl, another sister and brother at singapore and i myself was currently at Penang
It's really hard for four of us can together back home~ =[
nearly one year, i didn't back to my hometown.
Sibu become so strange for me
I miss my siblings, miss my neighbour, miss my home whatsoever
This week is my study break.
And next week will be my final exam for this semester.~
Time passess so fast. i left only one more semster to graduate.
But hopefully everythings will successfully as what i thinking.
Honestly, i don't like to study. =[
That day mum told me, after diploma graduate, must continue study to get degree. =[
What m i suppose to respond?
I didn't tell them what am i wish to be.
But my second sister understand me. Stand my side to said
' Don't plan for her as what you guys like, do you ever think of her
ask for her thinking her planning? '
I feeling touch at that moment. haha
Tomorrow is my accouting paper which carry 15 marks
i wish i can get 13-14 /15
>.<
I wonder what if i failed in this semester? haha
Don't even dare to think about it.
“Pleasure is the greatest incentive to evil” said Plato.

No comments:

Post a Comment