photo 24159605fj5xx7.gif

Sunday 21 August 2011


Recently,i cut my long messy hair~
bcme short n short n short~
lol
meaning damn short..XPP
my face bcme circle n circle n circle
meaning damn fat= =
lol
im so lz~honestly~
i din tk out my notes to do some revision~
but i did study a while 2day aftern
jz 4 a while~
>.<
lol...eriday wish to holiday~
= =v
anyway~
im finding job~
but still havent found yet~
i bcme fat n fat n fat
meaning damn bloody many oil..
lol...XPPP
so lol~
i bought a lot of new book from popular~
kinda nice~
its attracting me to read it~
although without any pic~
is something about our real life~
hw to chg ~
the power to chg~
a lot a lot~
quite interesting~
=]]]]]]
teach me a lot of things~
worth to buy=]
RM22!!!!
uhhhhh,,2morow is monday= =
a new week to study
haizzzzz
xienz~~~
my mum told me mayb 2012 october
our whole family might go taiwan
i wish i can go..T.,T
i wish i got no class at tat period~
n pls ...pls...pls...
dont failed any subject for my diplome
for my life..lol
XPPP
i miss mum n dad~
my 2nd sis will come kl on this sunday
she ask me join too~
but i got class~
later she laugh my hair somemore
lol...
aizzzzz
my dear is unhapi~
he so sad~
=\
the reason y~
sure i wont say right here~
lol= =
but wish the trouble will gone soon~
he look so down~
even i try my hardest to cheers him up~
=^=
YR
i saw ur blog~
i x knw wat happen to u~
or i guess is bout bai~
n i x wish to hear u n bai get break~
cheers too~
im grate too to c u got a new closer friend
=]
treasure tat~
got to sleep~~
nitezz
between~~
penang is raining now~
5hooooo~~~~~
i guess i can sleep well 2nite.=]
good9999999999
whole world~~

No comments:

Post a Comment