photo 24159605fj5xx7.gif

Saturday 13 August 2011

hehe..
i change new song d~
somemore is my favourite song
so nice~~~
bbbbbbbboyboyboy~~
=^=
2day din tk out my notes n do some revision
im going out to jusco 2day~
hmnn...having A&W this evening~
the rootbeer with vanila ice-cream
5hoo~~
nice~
no bad=]
FINALLY~~~
i got a bear bigger than me
which my dear gift me..
damn big..
kinda happy~
haha
since last few days
getting down feeling
untill 2day~~
im cheers a lot..=]
all my bears got their name~
i ask:wat bout this?
he ans:boyboy
i ask:why mz b boy?not girl?
he ans:coz we d got meimei..
d pic blow..pink~
haha..
im really appreciate
mayb for others sight~or feel~
im childish~= =
but eri1 hv their own favourite things~
n my favourite things is bear bear
so im not childish at all..Xp
Im jz like bear so much~~~
im excited to hug boyboy sleep 2nite~~
lol
domo,sry~~ i hv to leave u d..
hahaha..
all bear around my bed..so lol
anyway~
2morow i really mz tk out my notes
n do some revision~
mummy call me n ask me..
2012 october
u gratuated d?
i said im not sure~ y?
mum said
our whole family mayb will go taiwan
lol~~
i wish i gratuated d><
really~
i dont expected to get 3.0 smt~
i'm pretty sure i will satisfy for getting pass~
tats all~
hmn..
nth left to write here~
going to sleep~~
good good nite~
whole world~
hving a nice day when u open ur eyes n start a new day~

No comments:

Post a Comment