photo 24159605fj5xx7.gif

Monday 13 May 2013

hello.. ^^
how are u guys today?

finally i watch my favourite iron man 3 yesterday
teehee..
omg, he is jz perfectly man !!!

the movie was nice.
but, i just dont really fancy the ending..
i can't understd y his gf don't like his iron man?
bcz of want him to be a normal ppl?
but i really wish to watch iron man 4 again :(


I just came back from my hometown again
and this time i will have clap for myself
i don't cry at all, when i leave my parents
hahaha..
bcz of getting stronger?
i wish so .. haha

ya, i really miss them
mum, im sorry, yesterday was mother's day
and i wasnt home to celebrate with u
but im still loving u ^^ and u knew it
haha..

wish my parents stay healthy...
stay happy ^^


still the same, seeking for a job here~~~
and work as a casual worker at banquet
really wish to get a great job ASAP :(


Zayn, how is your day? haha
no worry, no matter how iron man looks man
you are still my dream man inside my mind
muahahahaha..
love you >.<


ya.. i miss someone... seriously
hahaha... i dont like that feeling ^^
and i know it was not worth at all ^^ unvaluable
he won't care how's my day
im jz nth to him ^^


but nvm....
i am something to my parents
hahahahaha

goodnight.. going off to bed ^^ hv a sweet dream
guys ^^
thanks for patiently reading my blogs ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment