photo 24159605fj5xx7.gif

Tuesday 23 April 2013

suchhh a long time i didnt update my blog ya..
it became rusty.hahas
unknowingly, i have graduated.
ya.. this is me.. hahas
2 years 4 months~~~ 7 semesters~~~
i have completely done my diploma..
i'll never forget my college life..it was definitely profound..

apparently, my mum really hope that i can continue my degree
but i know im not going to waste my time on study ..



yesterday my dad called me and want me to go back hometown
he said he want to see me.. haizzz
i know.. his sounds sad
but i have to fight for my future
so i got to be sounds cruel ..haha
sounds dont miss home
sounds dont miss them
sounds dont want to go back
:(
ya...im bad... i was so contradictory

i dont know what is right what is wrong
and i dont want to judge it
she indeed like to plan everything for me,
ya i clearly know her purpose
i understand,,
but im still young im still new to this social
why dont just let me have a look and try
you just make your mind that this social are too reality
i don't have much time to waste..
she make me look like a sinner when i dont listen to her words
sorry...sista..
i still love you...




有时候·有些事情·都是身不由己
哈哈~~~~~~
我发现···blogger 都蛮 emo的···
但是我不喜欢emo```
我要让它看起来很开心···哈哈哈哈!!



那天去batu ferringgi
老人家 ╮(╯ ╰)╭
又没有body又不帅又黑
哈哈哈哈~~~~~~~~
他也很习惯我这样损他····哈哈~~~







No comments:

Post a Comment