photo 24159605fj5xx7.gif

Wednesday 19 September 2012


Today i was so happy.. teehee...
>.< hehe... although it wasn't a big deal
hehe
hows your day?
is it everything ok like me? :)
zayn, ur time over there, is about morning, if i not mistake
_______________________________
this coming 30th is Mid-autumn festival.. :)
have you guys make ya own lantern?
if i got free time, i make my own one :))
have you guys buy some kind of flavor of mooncake to eat?
for some chinese traditional, they should have reunion dinner
like me.. but, badly, we couldn't get together to eat
since four of us have leave from our hometown.. :(
________________________________
sister told me that Bridget (my sister daughter)
was sick... she sound's worry.. hope Bridget may recover soon
otherwise, my sister will cry like nobody business..hahas
she looks like a stronger woman..
but actually no.. :)
________________________________
i miss my mum... i wonder when only she will came back from travel
lolz~~~ wish my mum everything ok over there...
and buy some sauvenier... heyhey...X))
and hor, i heard my dad said, october he and my mum will went china again
hahas.. anyway, at least they are happy, relax and enjoy..
i promise, after i graduate, and find a good job..
i'll take responsibility to u..mum and dad...hehe..
travel twice or even more than that, four of us will sponsor you..:)
________________________________
ok... i got to do my homework d.. :)
buaybuay.....guys <333
My hubby... <33

No comments:

Post a Comment