photo 24159605fj5xx7.gif

Tuesday 18 September 2012

midterm is around the corner.. lolz
and we didn't get our time table yet.
4 is the hardest subject~~
purchasing, marketing, convention and accouting :)
To be honestly, this time i wish that time could have pass slower a little bit.hehe~
___________________________________________
Almost one week... mum still havent came back from china T.T
Recently, i always called dad.. i told him, i helping mum to sportcheck..
hehe.... and he still can tell me honestly, last night i did go out..lolzz~~
When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses..
yes i am..:))
__________________________________________
just now i have a heavy headache :( and hungry some more~~
like a sickcat, lying on bed~~ lolz~~~
but fortunately, someone is still there for me ^^
__________________________________________
i was like a nut~~~ lolz~~
when some my friend needs me, they will treat me like a princess~~
when they don't need me~~ haha? definitely a maid..hahaha...
sometimes, i was really sick of those peoples... terrible fact =_=
and i still some more have to swallow that~~ :(
haiz~~ God, do bless them~~~ the brainless person~~==
i need a friend... just one... thats it...
but not the one who come and near me just because of i still have some useful value~~
=_=
___________________________________________
someone, you are still inside my heart <33
i know, its take time to delete you from my heart... i'll be patient..
you, get lose from my eye sight...thx :)
_______________________________________
yahor, i recommented this ' kind maker ' drama..
its really awesome.. everywords were so mean...
got to wait untill chinese new year d...only we all can get together~
hehe..quite excited.. :) i merely miss my family
________________________________________
thats all for today... goodnight guyz <3
oh ya... i change a new song for my blog..
it was really meaningful..~~ :)
______________________________________
and ya ya ya...zayn!!! i love you!!! never change.. hehe
everyday, i tweeter you.... just wish that u could have read it.. <33

No comments:

Post a Comment